Welcome to Keir :)
We are looking for a vibrant go getter who wants to really own their career. Keir Property Management is a unique agency with consistent 1-2% vacancy rates and sister company to Keir Constructions. This position will work closely with our invaluable property manager.
Our successful applicant shall possess a responsible professional disposition with fabulous communication & interpersonal skills. This role involves aspects such as maintenance, arrears, inspections and leasing. You will be working primarily with owners, tenants and our team of tradesmen / maintenance people.
You need to be task focused and have the ability to work with minimal supervision, possess high attention to detail skills and be a champion organiser.
We encourage you to share business ideas and improvements, and actively contribute to the success of the business for which you will be rewarded accordingly - the sky's the limit.
• Minimum 3 years property management experience
• Console, Microsoft & Outlook knowledge and experience
• Understanding of current Queensland Property Management procedures and legislation
• Property Management duties such as entry / exit requirements; managing maintenance requests & payments; sourcing and advertising properties; inspections & viewings as required.
• Current QLD certificate of registration
• Current clean C class driver’s licence
• Friendly disposition & be team focused
• Ability to maintain and nurture positive relationship with clients, tenants, contractors
• Ability to prioritise, use own initiative and have fun whilst getting the job done
• Professional presentation
For further details please call Brad Keir 0417 797 309
Email applications to [email protected]
Remuneration including car & phone will be discussed in person.
It is extremely important the successful person will maintain our office culture of sharing, fun, hard work, pitching in and helping each other out.
We take this opportunity to thank you for applying for this position.
* Please note applicants will only be contacted if successful for shortlisting.
* Recruitment companies, please note that we are not currently seeking external assistance with this role.
Are you a hardworking and enthusiastic person with an excellent track record in sales?
We would love you to join our team. Keir Constructions is looking for an experienced Design & Sales Consultant to help us continue to provide amazing new homes in Townsville. We work to high standards and values and reward our employees for their commitment and success.
We are looking for someone who is willing to work irregular hours and has an eye for detail.
As a Design & Sales Consultant within our team you be responsible for:
The successful candidate will have sound judgement, enormous energy and enthusiasm.
You should possess:
If this sounds like you, please send your application letter and resume to [email protected].
For further information please contact Brad Keir on 0417 797 309